Sunday, November 6, 2011

One Sheet Wonder

I followed Jessica Taylor's instructions here to make a variety of cards. I made 3 full sets of 16 cards before I knew it. I highly recommend the template and instructions. Here are some pics of sets I made. I packaged them in groups of 4 and donated them to my church bazaar, which took place yesterday.





For this set, I used a retired DSP and the new Nursery Times stamp set, plus Tiny Tags sentiments. I highlighted with Pretty in Pink and Perfect Plum solid card stock, and stamped all images in Basic Gray.

Below - Regal Rose DSP, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink solid card stock, and Basic Grey for most of the images. I also used matching Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink markers (not sure about the green shade), along with some Dazzling Details glitter glue and shapes cut from the Beautiful Wings embosslit. Stamp sets include Pursuit of Happiness, Because I Care, and Precious Butterflies.



The next set is my favorite. I used Afterthoughts, Pursuit of Happiness, Bold Blossoms, and Bliss stamp sets. I love that retired Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and it was so much fun to use on these cards. I used Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, and Crushed Curry for inking the stamps and the solid card stock. I also accented the cards with flowers punched from the Punch Pack, and the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch. I had some matching gems in my stash. I always make matching envelopes as well.



A few close-ups...




Thanks for looking! I had a lot of fun and I will definitely be using this template again.
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment