Saturday, May 3, 2014

News Flash

Hello! Just a quick post to say - I finally opened my own Stampin' Up website! You can find me HERE.

Bonus - since you are looking at a post, might as well be looking at a card...


More Eastern Elegance paper! This CASE is from the current catalog, page 81. I switched up the ribbon treatment and the little sentiment. I kind of feel like the cute ruffle trim gets lost against the print, but it does add some fun texture. Here's the story behind the catalog CASE session - I was traveling for work and took a small selection (ha ha, huge tote, extra suitcase, and my Big Shot) of supplies with me to do a little something in the evenings. I figured, where better to get some inspiration than the pages of the catalog? Works for me! I turned out several over the few days I was away. Lots better than lying around watching the tube!

Have a FANTASTIC day!
Becca

1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful! I love the green paper and the matching ribbon

    ReplyDelete