Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Another Daydream Monogram cutie

A co-worker and his wife just had their first baby - a little girl. I needed a pink, girly card - stat! I had the bones of the card as it is pretty much a direct copy of the monochromatic greens in the last post but with one little added frill. I used my Color Coach to find the match to the new In Color, Primrose Petals - come to find out, it is a mono match to Pink Pirouette! Here's Part II of the previous post.


I need HELP with my photo editing! I can't seem to get decent light at home. Maybe I need to take all of my blog pics at work?? Sheesh! Anyway this is the same supply list as the last post with the exception of the colors and I also used the Boho Blossoms punch and a Basic Pearl. And off she goes!


Here are a couple more shots of the thank you card:


See? Exact CASE of my own work. I really like Pink Pirouette but it is such a light color, it is kind of hard to use. I'll get over it - seems to pop well with deeper colors and away from white.

Thanks for stopping by!
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment