Sunday, April 23, 2017

OnStage Display Samples! A Bonus Post, Apparently

Whoops. I neglected to post a few final cards from the samples I created! Here we go... I wanted to showcase new InColors. I had a little fling going on with Lemon Lime Twist. I kept seeing it in a very pared down design with black and white. Here, I made a diagonal panel and stamped around it with Garden in Bloom flowers and leaves. The black layer is punched with the Ticket Border Punch, also a newbie! I'm not sure why the bright hue of the Lemon Lime isn't showing right in these photos. In previous pics, it has looked right??? The white is balanced... Argh. I will chalk it up to the near-neon quality of the color and leave it at that. It's fabulous in person.



The next card is another clean and simple style. One layer focal panel on a double mat of Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide. The Lemon Lime Twist circles are created with a sponge dauber. Tranquil Tide with the circle from Work of Art, and little Powder Pink circle clusters from Perpetual Birthday Calendar. Celebrate You is from the Occasion set, Birthday Blast. Teneale Williams did a birthday card a few years ago using a similar style and it has stuck with me. So fun!


Here are some Make & Takes from OnStage. I managed to bungle the 3x3 card set using Wood Words but hopefully someone has posted a more worthy sample! :)




Thanks for taking a last look at the fun cards I made. I loved working on them!
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment