Monday, January 30, 2012

Flower Fest minis

I found a cute set I forgot to post a long time ago. I used the Flower Fest set to make a few 3x3 cards. I don't know what it is about this size, they are just fun to make. The stamp designs work so well for these tiny treats.

Here I used the Melon Mambo embossing powder - great for a pop of color on dark card stock.

Tempting Turquoise butterfly! Yellow bling from my stash, and the result of a "creative opportunity" - I had stamped the sentiment directly on the card and it was SO crooked! Magic coverup!

I just love this little rose. More of the colored embossing powder, and a little pop of textured Wild Wasabi.

Here they are, all in a row! A fun gift for a friend.

Becca

Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Flower Fest, Bold Blossom (retired)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Versamark, Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Early Espresso, Staz-On Jet Black
Other: Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Large Scalloped Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Scalloped Edge Punch, Melon Mambo Embossing Powder, colored rhinestones, 3x3 mini envelopes

No comments:

Post a Comment