Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall Goody Bags

I work for a company with several branches, and I had to go to the main office this week for a meeting. I wanted to bring goodies for a special few who really help me out every day, since my position has always been held at the HQ until now, and I can do MOST functions from my desk but I need a little support. I didn't want to leave anyone out but I didn't have time or desire to make a special package for every single person there, so I also decorated a couple of baskets and loaded them up with candy.





For the large sunflowers on the baskets, I used Floral Frames Framelits and Royal Fiber Sunflower paper, sponging the edges with Crushed Curry ink. Garden Green makes the leaves, and Early Espresso embossed with the Fancy Fan folder makes the centers. I hot glued the flowers right onto the baskets and tied raffia bows on the handles. I loaded them up with tons of mini candy bars and Dum Dums.

The goody bags are some small lunch bags I had bought from my company a while back. They are the perfect size for a little treat. I put a generous handful of wrapped candy and a handful of candy corn in each one before tying it shut.


More raffia bows... I have the retired ribbon slot punch, which makes things like this easy peasy. The bow was tied before I hung the tags on the bags. The tag is the large bread bag tag from the Chalk Talk framelit set, cut from Royal Fiber Birch paper. I love the uber natural appearance of the flecks in this paper. The pumpkin is created by punching 3 XL Ovals from Pumpkin Pie, and sponging with Cajun Craze ink. I die cut the Little Leaves using more Garden Green CS. The pumpkin stems are punched from Early Espresso using the middle size Boho Blossoms. The little sunflower is similar to the big ones but just a single layer. These were really simple but they did take some time. Lots of gluing and popping with dimensionals!

I have to give my mother in law a shout out! These photos were taken on her deck, and required zero editing. She has a huge fall/Halloween display out including a little fireplace (non-functioning, I think) where I was able to set my items for some quick pics.

Happy Fall!
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment