Tuesday, October 15, 2013

This, Too, Shall Pass

This card was made a year ago for our stamp club. I LOVE Downton Abbey and if you are familiar with the sets at all, you will recognize this color combination. Baja Breeze, Summer Starfruit, Basic Gray, and White are the colors I used. Supplies include the Labels Collection Framelits, Butterfly embosslits (which I broke and need to replace, oops), homemade shimmer spray, Vintage Wallpaper and Stripes embossing folders, the Color Spritzer, and a rhinestone. Stamps are From the Heart and the Very Vintage wheel. The image frame is colored with a blender pen and Baja Breeze ink, and the middle layer is sponged with Summer Starfruit ink. Now that I have put the supply list together, I realize there was a lot of Big Shot action happening with this card! A lot of action, period... every layer has at least one treatment.


Do you take inspiration from the shows and movies you watch? Downton is absolutely ripe, with all the rich colors and textures. So elegant! I dig it. :)

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment