Thursday, October 10, 2013

My sister's wedding, part 2

I offered to make thank you cards for my sister. Her wedding was tiny, so she didn't need many, and I probably made more than she needed. I made 2 dozen. I LOVE my medallion stamp and will never, ever get rid of it. The Many Thanks sentiment comes from All Year Cheer I, which is another in my permanent collection. Very Vanilla and Sage Shadow are the colors. The Edgelit die is so pretty. I love it - but I will tell you, running that thing 24 times and picking out the cuts 24 times was time consuming! :) Totally worth it...


Of course, I made matching envelopes. I put the whole shebang in a box from My Paper Pumpkin. My sister called me about a week after the wedding, telling me she was at the office supply store looking at envelopes and asking me about sizes... I was confused until I realized she hadn't found them under the cards yet! :) I was happy to tell her she didn't need to invest in more.

Happy crafting!
Becca

1 comment: