Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Super Simple Thank You card

My stepdaughter had a baby this spring. We LOVE her. She is the sweetest, happiest baby. She drools like crazy and when we get her laughing, it is magic. I believe the word is smitten... Anyway, I hosted a baby shower a month before our little pumpkin arrived and made a stack of thank you's. They needed to be feminine but not overly girly, and simple so I could make a lot and not get sick of pumping out the same thing over and over. This is an entirely original design. I love tiny stamps and shapes, and the clean layout of this card with tons of white space makes it so classy. 


Stamps are Lots of Thanks (retired), Tiny Tags (retired), and Lovely Little Labels. The only tools are the Little Labels Punch pack and Itty Bitty Punch Pack for the circle. Colors are Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, and Rose Red. I adhered the circles to the punched shapes with glue dots and popped up the shapes with bits of dimensionals. 

Sorry for the poor color. I was taking photos as I could, and the natural light is never good when I am home. I'm still working on it. 

One thing I did that I know saved her a lot of time was laid out the envelopes and have everyone write their address on them. I used that to draw for a door prize, and it saved that time consuming step of finding and writing them out later. She was able to get her thank you's out in a very reasonable amount of time. I definitely recommend this for bridal and baby showers, and I'll be doing it again. 

Happy day!
Becca 

No comments:

Post a Comment