Thursday, October 17, 2013

Notebooks

I have made custom covered notebooks for the church bazaar craft sale for a few years now. I have posted a lot of them here. These are the ones I made last year. I used a lot of retired product but they still look good!!


Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla. I used the Friends 24/7 stamp set here, with the damask print embossed with clear powder. I think I made 8 of these. 


I almost didn't want to give this one up. I only made one, using Bashful Blue and the In Stitches DSP, and a couple of pins I bought at a discount store. The focal point is stamped and doodled in Tangerine Tango. Here is a closer peek...


I made a couple other one-offs and then a nice journal - I have a couple of those left so I will try to get a quick pic before I take them back to this year's sale. I have had tons of ideas but haven't started making a new batch for this year yet. I always make Christmas cards and notebooks, so I know what I'll be doing for the next few weeks!

:) Becca 

No comments:

Post a Comment