Sunday, August 7, 2011

Rainbows & Butterflies

I am loving all the rainbow cards I have seen in my blog surfing of late. I had to make one of my own! I had messed around with another monotone variation which I will show another day, but here I had the punches and I had the time and I wanted to make a rainbow!


This looks MEGA BRIGHT - I am not that great at using Photoshop to manipulate photos so I just used a brightness booster in my regular photo editor. Anyway. The rainbow is built as follows:
Rose Red - Double Scallop Ribbon Punch
Pumpkin Pie - Eyelet Border Punch
So Saffron - Scallop Edge Border Punch
Old Olive - Scallop Trim Border Punch
Tempting Turquoise - another scallop punch I have - I tried the double ribbon punch but too much of the opposite side showed.
Rich Razzleberry - Doily Triple Layer Punch

I also used the Beautiful Wings Embosslit to cut colorful butterflies - Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, and Rose Red.

This soothed my color fix on a dreary, rainy day!! Simple!


Wishing you rainbows & butterflies today!



Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment