Friday, August 12, 2011

A Very Merry Un-Birthday!

My stepson's girls came to visit, and since they were here right between their birthdays and I am HORRIBLE at mailing things, we had an Un-Birthday party! Think Alice In Wonderland and the Mad Hatter. Hats for everyone, and little food. :) A blast for little girly-girls! I made them mostly-matching cards, with enough differences to each be special.

I was cleaning up, and of course got sidetracked and pulled out some discontinued SU colors, some bright baker's twine, and a strip of 3-D stickers from a dollar bin. Plus a carnation I had made and set aside. The green was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder I had bought ages ago and never used. They're cute, right? And talk about BRIGHT.....

 Supplies used:
Retired SU card stock: Orchid Opulence, Green Galore, Pink something...
Dollar bin stickers; twine; Cuttlebug folder; Tempting Turquoise carnation.

No comments:

Post a Comment